1. Information Collection
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you use the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you search for prescription assistance programs through our Service, access various content or features, submit information to us, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name and e-mail address;
- Demographic information, such as gender, age, income, and residency status;
- Health-related information;
- Information about your eligibility for certain insurance programs;
- Geolocation information and zip code information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Service;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Service;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products and services that we think might be of interest to you;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Service, and other products and services we offer;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect in the following ways.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Service, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases; perform analyses, provide customer service, or send communications for us). Service providers are restricted from using your information for purposes other than providing the service.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Other Parties with Your Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information that does not disclose your personal information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
In addition, we may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, and similar technologies to collect information through the Service. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
4. Links to Other Websites
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Service is directed to a general audience. The Service does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we learn that we have collected personal information from a user under 13, we will promptly delete personal information collected from that user.
8. Communications Preferences
You may choose to receive newsletters and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning a question that you submitted to us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share information that we collect with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals. In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Service.
10. Social Networking Services
The Services may permit certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through the Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter and others to share information about your experience on the Services with your friends and followers on those services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on the Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on the Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of the Services or about your use of the Services, in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
11. International Users
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. Some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own.
12. Contact Us